A Space Voyage with Suwako-san


Group Scanlating: Lililicious

Here's a new one shot for you. I don't know what to make of this. It's sad and infuriating at the same time. I'm not happy about this story at all. In fact, it pissed me off. I don't care how cute & adorable Suwako is. She's insensitive and obviously makes it a habit to play with other people's feelings. If I was Mikage's friend, I'll slap her senseless. Geez, have a little self-respect, will ya?

Oh well, people do stupid things when they're in love (I did too, LOL). But still, a relationship with no future? Why bother? But then again, that's just me.

Anyway, I still gave it a five. It's still a good story but I just don't agree with it.

Overall rating:

Download

A Space Voyage with Suwako-san
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO

0 comments:

Post a Comment