Best ShizNat FanFiction Part 7



Here are my recommended stories to satisfy your ShizNat cravings this week. I read them all myself, more than once in fact, and I absolutely love them.

You should know by now that I'm a Pro-Happy-Endings girl. That means, the stories I recommend are all Pro-ShizNat. Just like you, I despise authors who pair them with everyone else.

Anyway, here they are. 8 stories: 4 one shots, 4 completed series. I love them and I believe most of you, if not all, will love them too :)

One Shots


All Should Thaw

Student Council President

That Person With a Lonely Smile

Those Luscious Lips

Completed Series

Always and Forever (Rated M)

Cutting Losses (Rated M)

The Wolf Knight (Rated M for violence)

Undecided

If you missed the first 4 parts, you can check them out here:

Best ShizNat FanFiction Part 1

Best ShizNat FanFiction Part 2

Best ShizNat FanFiction Part 3

Best ShizNat FanFiction Part 4

Best ShizNat FanFiction Part 5

Best ShizNat FanFiction Part 6


Overall rating:     
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO

0 comments:

Post a Comment