Best ShizNat FanFiction Part 5


Alright, here's Part 5 of the highly recommended ShizNat fanfics. You know, some of you might wonder, are these really ShizNat stories? Are they good?

The answer: Yes..These are all very well written stories. You may notice some slight spelling/grammar errors in some of them but not too often.

Other stories just gives me headaches since I keep reading the same mistakes over and over. Aside from the errors, they excessively use the expression"Ara Ara", pair ShizNat with others, etc. My list of complaints can go on and on. I'm not a writer nor an expert but I can tell the difference between good and badly written fanfics.

Unfortunately, majority of the stories in FF.net - Mai Hime Category are like I mentioned. So, in my recommendations, these are the only ones worth mentioning (in my opinion, of course).

For the Best Yuri Movies Part 3, I will post it tomorrow. :) Happy reading!


One Shots

Three Steps Between

Vanish

Phat

Just Another Sunday


Completed Series

My Megami

Learning How to Walk

Never Let Go (Rated M)

Winter's Road (one of the best stories in my list.)


If you missed the first 4 parts, you can check them out here:

Best ShizNat FanFiction Part 1

Best ShizNat FanFiction Part 2

Best ShizNat FanFiction Part 3

Best ShizNat FanFiction Part 4

Overall rating:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO

0 comments:

Post a Comment