Best ShizNat FanFiction Part 6


Here's Part 6 of my recommended ShizNat Fanfics. These stories are really good and very well written (just like the first 5 series I posted). I'm surprised most of them only got a few reviews while other poorly written stories (no offense intended to other writers) have over 100 comments. Weird right? That's why when I choose a story, I don't trust the number of reviews, although I do check them to see what others have to say.

Anyway, I'm glad I found these and reading them totally made me smile (if not happy). I love all of them and I hope you will too. I still have a couple more stories to share so stay tuned for Part 7 next week.

One Shots

Kuga Natsuki's Infatuation?

Variation On Our Theme

Two Fifths of a Second


Complete Series

The Cold of Eastgate Road - this one is really good and the writing style was simply magnificent (in my opinion). Crosswood just became my newest favorite author.

Rebirth - I like this. The story was not rushed. It focused on how Natsuki eventually realized her true feelings for Shizuru. No Angst, no fighting, no cursing, nothing. The interaction between them was light and the story was heartwarming.

Meine Liebe (Rated M) - This is very good, I can't believe I missed this before. I saw it but didn't bother reading it till last week. Totally worth my time.


If you missed the first 4 parts, you can check them out here:

Best ShizNat FanFiction Part 1

Best ShizNat FanFiction Part 2

Best ShizNat FanFiction Part 3

Best ShizNat FanFiction Part 4

Best ShizNat FanFiction Part 5

Overall rating:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO

0 comments:

Post a Comment