Mai-Hime B-2 Einsatz Group [English]

Note: Mature Content

Special Thanks to Dr.Fr3Sh69 for sharing the link


Group Scanlating: Wings of Yuri

Okay, this is an old ShizNat doujin and for some reason, it's not posted here. After reading this on doujingallery.com(you will see a watermark on each pages since I copied this from their reader), I remember why I didn't bother at all. In short, I didn't like it. LOL

I'll share this with you anyway. I'm just very picky when it comes to Shiruzu and Natsuki.. even on fanfictions :)

By the way, I removed the last 2-3 pages cause it's about Nao and some unknown guy. If you download your copy using the megaupload link, you may get the complete pages.

Overall rating:

Download

Mediafire (with doujingallery.com watermark)

Mai-Hime B-2 Einsatz Group [English]

Megaupload (clean version)

Mai-Hime B-2 Einsatz Group [English]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO

0 comments:

Post a Comment