2 Year Blogversary!


I've been so busy that I didn't realize, till just now, that last November 14th was my blog's 2 Year Anniversary. Yay!!!!

Thank you for all your support!


I apologize for not being active in my forum & chatrooms. I'm really grateful to those who continue to visit and keeping it alive.

I'd like to say thank you those who frequently remind me of new updates/releases. It really helps a lot.

Also, a shout out to those who share the links of their yuri findings and to all my blog lurkers, keep lurking around, LOL

To those who have sent me emails (questions, requests, commendations), I apologize for not responding. I'm not ignoring you, I just don't have the time. One of these days, I will get back to you so don't hesitate to send me messages again :)

YOU GUYS ROCK!!

Just a tradition(same as last year), I'll share my blog stats today as well.

Here's the running statistics from November 15, 2009 - November 17, 2011



Now, here's the breakdown of stats from November 2010 - November 2011 (only half today though)



Want to check the real-time stats? Click here

A big improvement from last year. Total visit then was 289, 998 and Page view was 1,559,643.. Here's last year's post if you're interested to check: Happy Anniversary!!!!

Again, thanks to all of you for making this blog a success :)

ShizNat Fanfiction Part 4 will be posted this weekend and perhaps another featured anime as well :)
Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO

0 comments:

Post a Comment