One-Winged Witches

Note: Echii/Mature Content!

Special thanks to Dinochimp for the update


Group Scanlating: /u/ Scanlation

Okay, I think this is the new Strike Witches manga. I'm not sure if it's yuri though but since it was translated by /u/, I assume it is so for now, I'll start posting it. The moment the story turns into something else other than yuri, I'll drop it.

Anyway, here it is. Just like the original, this one is full of fan service, which is a bit disappointing. That's what I didn't like about the anime and it seems they turned it up a notch in this manga too.

Overall rating:

Download

Chapter 1 Chapter 2 Chapter 03 Chapter 04 Chapter 05 Chapter 06

Chapter 07
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO

0 comments:

Post a Comment