Best ShizNat FanFiction Part 3

Note: Some stories are Rated M (Mature).


Here's Part 3 of my favorite ShizNat fanfics. Seriously, you won't believe how many times I've read these but I'd rather not bore you with my stories.

Anyway, you may not love these as much as I do but they are totally worth checking out. PROMISE! They are brilliantly written too, just like the stories in my Part 1 & 2 recommendations.

One Shots/Short Series

Tea for Two

Heart's Desire

Intoxicating

Waiting


Completed Series

Protect Me (Rated M) - author removed the story. don't know why..

Behind the Scenes (Rated M)

Antipode (Rated M) - prequel to the Kyoto Hunt but this story isn't ShizNat-centric

Whisper from the Forest - a whopping 57 chapters but totally worth my time. Love it!!!! I skipped work just to read the entire story in one sitting. LOL

Stay tuned for Part 4... Yup, I have more to share :)


If you missed Part 1 & 2, you can check them out below:

Best ShizNat FanFiction Part 1

Best ShizNat FanFiction Part 2

Overall rating:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO

0 comments:

Post a Comment