Rock it, GIRL!!


Group Scanlating: Lililicious

A strange girl comes up to Kaname as she's singing in the street and tells her she sucks. Just as Kaname is starting to get upset about it, a woman in a weird costume comes up to her and offers her a job. Kaname's life is about to get a whole lot more interesting... Lililicious

I like this. It's very interesting. I can't wait for chapter 02. I want to know what will happen next. I think the girl in the giraffe suit is cute. LOL.. As for Suzuhara & Misaki, I won't be surprised if they fell in love after working together in a band.

Overall rating:

Download

Mediafire

Chapter 01 Chapter 02
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO

0 comments:

Post a Comment