Best ShizNat FanFiction Part 1

Hungry for more yuri and/or ShizNat?


We don't much must releases this week, not to mention no new ShizNat doujin lately, so if you need your fix, why not check out my HIGHLY RECOMMENDED ShizNat fanfics written by my favorite authors? They're the best ones I've read so far and I'm sure you'll love them too.

This is just part 1 since I have a lot on my list. I'll make it a once-a-week-post thing until I ran out so you'll have something new to read each week :)

Also, these are only one shots and completed stories. That way, you won't have the endure the agony of waiting for the next chapters (just like I did, LOL)

One Shot (1-2 Chapters)

Your Fault

Glimpse

More than Fine

To be Continued


Completed Series

Undisclosed

Ambiguous and Defined (sequel of Subtle and Blunt)

Fuuka Academy for the Naturally Gifted

Go home, Natsuki

Let me know what you think of them...Stay tuned for more next week :)

Oh, if you know any good fanfic, shiznat or other canon couples, feel free to post a comment :)

Overall rating:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO

0 comments:

Post a Comment