Best ShizNat FanFiction Part 2

Note: It's a little late for me to say this but most of the stories below are rated M. :)


Art by 7Rabbit

Okay, so it seems a lot of you are enjoying the fanfics so here's Part 2 of the best ShizNat fanfics I've read.

Again, these are completed series. I have lots of stories in my list that are still In Progress and I've been hoping for some new updates. Ah, the agony of waiting.. LOL

Anyway, here are the stories I Highly Recommend you check out. These are all my faves:

One Shot/Short Series (1-3 Chapters)

Phantasm Finality

Night Flight

Losing Grace

Her Whisper is the Devil


Completed Series

Tears of Warriors

The Empty House (This is the 5th of the "Elementary, My Dear Natsuki" installment. Here are the parts if you want to check them out (they are all very good, by the way):

#1: "Elementary, My Dear Natsuki"(complete)
#2: "Come, Natsuki, The Game is Afoot"(complete)
#3: "Deep Waters, Natsuki" (complete)
#4: "The Final Problem" (complete)

The Strange Affair of the Katsu Ruin


Well, that's it for now. Stay tuned for Part 3 next week. If you haven't seen my Part 1 list, you can check it out here.

Overall rating:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO

0 comments:

Post a Comment