Lover



Group Scanlating: Lililicious



Wow, most of the new releases are about break-ups, exes getting married, etc. For this one shot, I didn't like it that Monayo's current girlfriend, Mayu, although forced to meet a prospective husband, was considering to marry him because he was rich. But when the man told her that he was seeing someone else, he backed out. If he wasn't, I'm sure she'd also go for it.



Update: Okay, I should really pay more attention to what I'm reading. Thanks to Anon for pointing out my mistake. Mayu was the one who said she was already seeing someone else, not the guy. That made me happy thinking I was wrong about her. Yay! Happy ending!



Overall rating:





Download




Lover

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO

0 comments:

Post a Comment