Shitsurakuen Chapter 24 [Yuri Ending RAW] [LQ]

Special thanks to choki-choki and Guest for sharing the mediafire link.

Note: Since I couldn't download the file again from MF (Mediafire hates me, for some reason), RNA sent me a hotfile link instead. You rock!! You're totally my savior :)



Here's the yuri ending of Shitsurakuen. I read that because the author received some criticism with regards to the original ending (Chapter 23), he (Naomura Tooru) created a new version instead.... a yuri ending.

Although I'm disappointed that this ending was only made to please the critics a.k.a yuri fans, it still made me a bit happy, especially that last kiss and the cute blushes from both characters.. :)

To download translated chapters, click here.

Overall rating:

Download


Shitsurakuen Chapter 24 [Yuri Ending RAW]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO

0 comments:

Post a Comment